Are you ready to turn your idea into reality, and have fun while we’re at it?
A San Francisco Bay Area native, Melissa Cara Rigoli has lived and worked around the globe, and has dedicated her life to creative pursuits. With over 20 years experience in graphic design, Melissa has developed a unique perspective and vision by working with international clients.
With her broad range of experiences and multi-faceted skill set, Melissa has the expertise to transform any idea into a stunning visual presentation. In her design work, she loves to breathe life into digital art, and always adds a personal touch.
Today, Melissa is thrilled to partner up with her cousin Diane in Rigoli Creative, and continue the creative adventure as a dynamic duo.
“Melissa’s unique combination of talents is a rare find—she an outstanding designer, communicator and artist with a vision.
I have worked with her on many projects and am always impressed by the quality of work she delivers, her attention to detail, and her focus on the bigger picture. She is flexible and able to get any job done with grace, even under tight deadlines. I highly recommend her!”
TERERAI TRENT, Ph.D.
Humanitarian, Author, Speaker and Oprah’s “All-time Favorite Guest”
- Born in the heart of Silicon Valley, Melissa grew up alongside the technology industry, where she began using some of the first generation Apple computers in grade school, which explains her natural propensity for using computers in her art.
- During her university years, Melissa’s early graphic design projects were concert posters for her classmates in music school, and she was hired by the University of Oregon as a designer and hand coded websites in the early days of the Internet. She graduated with a Bachelor of Science in Music with a minor in Anthropology.
- While employed as a marketing assistant for a legal firm in San Francisco, Melissa became adept in the skills required in a fast paced, high output environment – including business communication and branding skills that remain in her toolkit today.
- In a life-changing turn of events, Melissa accepted an offer to join a music group based in Paris, France with the artist Nawal. During this eye-opening seven year journey, she became fluent in French, well-versed in international marketing and developed her uniquely flavored cutting-edge design skills, all while booking tours and participating in events around the globe as a musician.
- Today, Melissa is back in California and continues to work for local and international clientele – most notably for Dr. Tererai Trent, a champion for global quality education and women’s rights, who is also distinguished as Oprah Winfrey’s “All-time favorite guest”.
- When Melissa is not busy at Rigoli Creative, she also enjoys playing and teaching mbira, spending time outdoors, adventurous traveling, dancing, gardening, cooking exotic cuisine and learning how to play her new bass.
- Print + Web Design
- Adobe Creative Suite
- WordPress Websites
- Photo Editing
- Copy Editing
- Book Designs
- Event Graphics
- Music Marketing
- French Fluency
- and more…!